At a glance
UK call centre
You can call our UK Call Centre if you have any questions or need help and advice.
Makes your TV Smart
Our smart air mouse makes accessing your favourite apps and content child's play.
Easy to set up
Setting up your AppyTV could not be simpler. Our easy to follow instructions will have you up and running in no time.
Still have questions?
How to set it up
Follow these simple steps and you'll be up and running in no time:
- Step 1 - Take the HDMI cable (2) and insert it into the back of the APPY TV box.
- Step 2 - Connect the opposite end into the back of your TV.
- Step 3 - Connect the round pin of the power cord (3) into the APPY TV box and the opposite end into a power supply.
- Step 4 - Turn the box on using the switch located on the top of the box. Follow on screen instructions.
- Step 5 - Sit back and get ready to enjoy the World’s Largest Collection of Movies, Sports and Box Sets.
Important: DO NOT place anything on top of the Appy TV box. Objects placed on top may interfere with the wireless signal. DO NOT place the Appy TV box on top of other electronic equipment.
Setting up your Air Mouse
First, a couple of fun facts about your Smart Air Mouse...
It’s sensitive and smart. The Appy TV Smart Air Mouse incorporates motion-sensing technology, allowing more precise and detailed control of your content.
The Smart Air Mouse should feel right at home in your hand. We have designed it to be incredibly intuitive for watching TV and great for gaming on your favourite Apps.
Turning your Air Mouse on for the first time:
- Step 1 - Turn the Air Mouse over and locate the rectangular battery door on the rear of the unit.
- Step 2 - Press the latch at the top of the battery door down while simultaneously removing the battery door.
- Step 3 - Inside the Air Mouse you will find a USB connector. To get set up, plug this in to any of the USB ports on the back of the box.
- Step 4 - Insert the batteries (6) then place the battery door back over the compartment, pressing it down gently until the latch snaps securely into place.
Air Mouse: Basic Operations
- Pointing – point the remote at a specific place on the TV screen
- Waving – Wave the remote back and forth from side to side
- Holding or Grabbing – point the remote at a specific place on the TV screen and move the remote whilst holding down any button
- Pushing or Pulling – move the remote forward and backward
- Twisting – Move the remote in a twisting motion by rotating your arm
**You can use either the remote control or the Smart Air Mouse to control your box**
How to connect to the internet?
- Option 1 – WIFI – Appy TV helps you connect to your wireless network. If you use a name and password to access your network, have these ready.
To manually connect to WIFI –
Home Screen ⇒ Utilities ⇒ Settings ⇒ Right Hand Settings Icon ⇒ Network ⇒ WIFI
Then follow on screen instructions.
- Option 2 – Ethernet – Your network will automatically be detected once a cable is connected between your Appy TV box and your router [ethernet cable not supplied]
Connecting by Ethernet will provide optimum performance for your box.