Collection of your personal information
How does Appy TV use your Personal Data?
- Appy TV will use your Personal Data for the purpose of providing services to you which include but are not limited to processing your application, administering your account(s) and undertaking credit checks. Appy TV also reserves the right to forward your Personal Data to law enforcement and similar authorities if required to so by law and as permitted under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Appy TV may also use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes in the manner detailed in Section 3 below.
- Appy TV may also use your data for risk assessment, transaction analysis and customer profiling.
- Appy TV will not alter your Personal Data without your permission except for the purpose of correcting or updating it or to the extent required by a properly qualified officer for the maintenance of system security or data integrity.
With whom do we share your Personal Data?
- Appy TV will share your Personal Data with its agents, subsidiary and associated companies, sub-contractors and business partners who are all involved in timetalk's provision of services to you. Unless you give your permission for direct marketing, these recipients will only use your data for the purposes detailed in Section 2.1 above.
Appy TV may also disclose your Personal Data to:
- its agents and sub-contractors;
- its subsidiary and associated companies and business partners; and
- other selected third parties.
for the purpose of direct marketing. Direct marketing means the sending of details of products and/or services that may be of interest to you.
- Except as provided for in clause 3.2 Appy TV will not use your Personal Data or disclose your Personal Data to third parties to be used for direct marketing unless you consent to such use/disclosure. You will be asked to for your consent to such use each time you provide Appy TV with Personal Data and may also "optout" of receiving direct marketing messages at any time in the manner detailed in Section 4.3 below.
- To make sure that we hold up to date information about you, you should inform Appy TV of any changes in your Personal Data, such as changes of address. Please contact customer services. Contact details can be found at http://www.appy.tv
- You can ask for a written copy of your Personal Data we hold by writing to us at the address given above in 4.1. We reserve the right to charge you an administration fee for providing such information. Our fee will not exceed £10. In addition we may ask you to provide evidence of your identity before we release information. We will provide you with a copy of your Personal Data we hold within 40 days of the date upon which you send us our fee.
- You have a right to "opt-out" of receiving direct marketing material at any time by contacting us at the address given above in 4.1
From time to time, Appy TV may make changes to this Privacy Statement and if we do so we will post the amended policy on this website.
The Appy TV site may contain links to other sites. Appy TV is not responsible for and does not accept liability for those sites or for any use of the information that you may provide to any third party in connection with such sites.
Contacting Appy TV